Saturday, July 10, 2010

Charting New Territory . . .


It was bound to happen eventually.
I have created my first unique mesh.
Not without some drama, mind you.
Where is the fun in easy, anyway?
I collect oddities in real life.
It's true. 
These wall charts are a hard thing to find
and damned expensive. Solution? 
Make one and live vicariously.
Of course.
 detail 1 - 4
detail 5 - 8
detail 9 - 12

12 images in one file.

Biology 101.
 Birds and bees if you will.
 Everyone's doing it.
 You can too
if only you will
in both formats
January 10, 2015 - This mesh has been converted to TS2 by m0xxa - you can find it here!
It's okay to use this mesh for your own creations
please just link back to b5studio
and please keep it off pay sites

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your first mesh! These are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means a lot coming from you! ::blush::

    ReplyDelete
  3. So worth the wait. And they turned out AMAZING. I would love to have one of these in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :)

    Epifight - you and me both - every time I see them they start at a cost resembling half my mortgage, scotch tape and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!
    You should really thank that french lady for not giving you the green light to use her mesh, just saying =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that and the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're awesome, thanks for sharing..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really pleased you like them - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an off-topic question - I'm collecting together a master list of creators who allow someone to include their work in a full lot or a full sim for download. What's your policy? Most people who allow sharing specify link and credit and free sites only.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zenka - I suppose it is time to have a TOS policy . . . I have posted one in the sidebar - thank you for asking - I sometimes need a swift kick to the ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used your mesh on my poster. Mesh is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. se-sheetsims3 - it is a great idea - really glad someone is getting use of this mesh . . . will eventually pull together a new set myself :) Here is the link for anyone who wants to download it: http://se-sheetsims3.blogspot.com/2010/08/snellen-chart.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how silly of me, you did release them! I thought you abandoned the project :) Or was it another version on your WIP blog?
    Regardless, these are wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah - you found them before I could respond to your post at my other blog! Yay - I am so glad you like them :) - This is the final design, but it went through a few stages to get to this one - it was a very wide learning curve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...